[FFmpeg-devel] Change contrast/brightness in ffmpeg?

Stefano Sabatini stefano.sabatini-lala
Thu Oct 14 17:17:13 CEST 2010

On date Tuesday 2010-10-12 15:40:31 -0700, Richard Buteau encoded:
> Hi all again,
> Is there are way to change contrast/brightness in ffmpeg? (if yes how?)
> I saw some mention of it in rgb to yuv function in libswscale but not in libavfilter.
> I am probably missing something, if it's not there I could work on it if that's needed.

More work needs to be done in libswscale to expose the colorspace
setting. Also we still need to complete the migration to the new
libswscale API. Once this is done then contrast/brightness may be set
through the scale filter.

*Or* you may have a look at the eq and eq2 MPlayer filters and port
them to libavfilter.

Regards.
--
FFmpeg = Fundamental Freak Meaningless Portable Exciting Game