[FFmpeg-devel] [Roundup] Scheduled Maintenance

Luca Barbato lu_zero
Fri Oct 15 15:53:04 CEST 2010

On 10/13/2010 08:32 AM, Luca Barbato wrote:
> Roundup will be read only while it is being migrated to its new home.

The dns had been switched, the instanced hosted at axant[1]'s server
will remain up and read-only while they update.

Our new host is shared with the lscube project kindly provided by TOP-IX[2]

I'm still organizing with top-ix to allow enough dedicated space.
Please do _not_ upload large files on roundup till I say is ok.

Luca Barbato