[FFmpeg-devel] Copyplane filter

Gavin Kinsey gkinsey at ad-holdings.co.uk
Wed Aug 24 11:37:34 CEST 2011

I've written a filter that copies RGBA image planes.  I'm using it to create
an alpha mask from a b&w image.  I'd like to make it work for YUV data too,
but before I do that I'd like to get some feedback on the current code.

This is my first attempt at doing anything with avfilter and a lot of it is
just blindly copying from other filters, so there is probably a lot of stuff
in there that doesn't need to be and likely important stuff missing too.

Appreciate any feedback.

Gavin Kinsey
AD Holdings Plc

Closed IPTV, the new safe and secure deterministic IP Video solution from Dedicated Micros, is now shipping through selected distributors.
- Come and see this award winning plug and play, IP Video innovation at one of our Roadshows around the UK visit: https://www.dedicatedmicros.com/europe/ClosedIPTVRoadshow2011
- Contact our Customer Services Team for more information regarding how to enter the world of safe and secure hybrid IP and analogue video surveillance systems.