[FFmpeg-devel] Image sequence file names

Carl Eugen Hoyos cehoyos at ag.or.at
Wed Aug 24 23:22:32 CEST 2011

Robert Petka <robert.petka <at> gmail.com> writes:

> recently I`ve been solving issue mentioned in following ticket
> http://avcodec.org/trac/ffmpeg/ticket/247
>
> I had to solve this issue for my project, so I want to share a solution
> with you. I was able to compile this code on MinGW under windows, but I
> do not have opportunity to try it on other platforms. This solution is
> not maybe nicest, kind a brute-force, but seems to work (it is also fast).

Please send patches made with git diff libavformat/img2.c >patchfile.diff
If you cannot install git (it works fine on Windows), at least copy the original
img2.c and try diff -uw libavformat/img2orig.c libavformat/img2.c >patchfile.diff

And please run tools/patcheck patchfile.diff, we use "for() {" and "if () {".

Carl Eugen