[FFmpeg-devel] [RFC] About committership

Ronald S. Bultje rsbultje
Wed Feb 2 17:56:43 CET 2011

Hi,

On Wed, Feb 2, 2011 at 11:50 AM, Tobias Bindhammer
<tobias.bindhammer at uni-ulm.de> wrote:
>> Also, a lot of discussion has been pursued with Michael on IRC whether
>> privately or in groups. Sometimes he is quite pleasant to talk to,
>> others he is really not. Compromise was sought by both sides but
>> honestly, the more I am involved in these discussions with Michael,
>> the less impressed I am with his behaviour and the less I wish to work
>> or even try to discuss things further with him.
>
> Sure, decide freely on that. What i said, does not mean that Michael needs
> to stay the leader and all old rules need to persist. But lacking a public
> discussion, explanation and vote in here makes it kind of impossible to me
> to move into any direction. This all makes me feel very unwelcome and
> unwanted within the new team, especially after outing myself critically to
> this new situation. That all thus does not really motivate me to contribute.

I'm more than willing to discuss this privately, in a private email
discussion or IRC or phone conversation or a coffee.

But no more public trollwars.

Ronald