[FFmpeg-devel] [VOTE] Equality and leader team

Baptiste Coudurier baptiste.coudurier
Sun Feb 6 03:19:08 CET 2011

On 2/5/11 6:10 PM, Felipe Contreras wrote:
> On Sat, Feb 5, 2011 at 11:21 PM, Michael Niedermayer <michaelni at gmx.at> wrote:

>>> And this statement is bogus, this is what git blame returns:
>>
>> The 1/3 statement was from prior to alot of cosmetic cleanup and used a few
>> tricks to trace through whitespace changes.
>> also your figure of 10.49% for diego shows your statistic is totally bogus,
>> diego does cleanup (and usefull cleanup) but he doesnt write C code nor asm.
>
> These are the numbers from Jan 15.
>
> <darkshikari at gmail.com>	0.84%
> <pross at xvid.org>	1.12%
> <martin at martin.st>	1.14%
> <alex.converse at gmail.com>	1.28%
> <lorenm at u.washington.edu>	1.31%
> <lessen42 at gmail.com>	1.43%
> <ramiro.polla at gmail.com>	1.47%
> <justin.ruggles at gmail.com>	1.48%
> <Reimar.Doeffinger at gmx.de>	1.98%
> <aurel at gnuage.org>	2.17%
> <baptiste.coudurier at gmail.com>	2.62%
> <stefano.sabatini-lala at poste.it>	3.09%
> <rsbultje at gmail.com>	3.38%
> <mike at multimedia.cx>	3.88%
> <vitor1001 at gmail.com>	4.39%
> <fabrice at bellard.org>	5.99%
> <kostya.shishkov at gmail.com>	6.07%
> <diego at biurrun.de>	10.45%
> <mans at mansr.com>	10.91%
> <michaelni at gmx.at>	14.61%
>
> Hardly any difference. If you have any numbers that show you authored
> 1/3 of the code, give them. I for one don't trust that statement one
> bit.

I'll repeat that these numbers do not mean anything.
Don't you realize that cosmetics changes, grammar changes, typos fixed,
documentation, license headers, etc... are counted in ?

--
Baptiste COUDURIER