[FFmpeg-devel] [VOTE] Equality and leader team

Thilo Borgmann thilo.borgmann
Sun Feb 6 14:27:11 CET 2011

Am 05.02.11 19:47, schrieb Luca Barbato:
> On 02/05/2011 06:44 PM, Thilo Borgmann wrote:
>>
>>> I find this fight over committership ridiculous, the committers don't
>>> matter, the maintainers do.
>>
>> Some maintainers are leaving because of the coup.
>
> Who is leaving because the change? You might safely assume the 18 people
> signing the change announcement were about to leave...

Not true and I might safely assume that from at least one of "the undersigned".
And at least me is leaving because of the coup, if we will not change things
again - and I might safely assume this of at least two others of !"the undersigned".

-Thilo