[FFmpeg-devel] The new team is baning FFmpeg developers of the mailing list

Michael Niedermayer michaelni
Mon Feb 7 21:24:11 CET 2011

On Mon, Feb 07, 2011 at 09:09:10PM +0100, Diego Biurrun wrote:
> On Mon, Feb 07, 2011 at 08:56:43PM +0100, Attila Kinali wrote:
> >
> > And if you think someone misused his power, have a look at todays
> > #ffmpeg-devel log, when multiple people again asked for the removal
> > of Gabu.
>
> Mister Niedermayer is still fresh in memory for removing my commit
> access two weeks ago because he did not like me anymore.  Talk about
> abuse of power...

This is a lie, you never had an account on videolan
the account system is under git version control so this is easy to proof.

Also heres the mail that you refer too, it says something quite different:

On Wed, Jan 26, 2011 at 06:29:30PM +0100, Michael Niedermayer wrote:
> Hi Diego, Hi janne
>
> I would prefer if Diego does not have a write account to ffmpeg at videolan currently
> I might change my mind later but now is too close to the recent events
>
> Ill gladly discuss this with diego by email if he wants to

I changed my mind, if diego wants an account there ill add his public key
personally if he sends it to me

So much for who is trying to resolve the situation and who is trying to
stir up fights again

Many that live deserve death. And some that die deserve life. Can you give
it to them? Then do not be too eager to deal out death in judgement. For
even the very wise cannot see all ends. -- Gandalf