[FFmpeg-devel] [FFmpeg-commits] Implement a SIMD version of emulated_edge_mc() for x86.

Reimar Döffinger Reimar.Doeffinger
Wed Feb 9 18:35:27 CET 2011

On Tue, Feb 08, 2011 at 11:56:10AM +0100, Orphis wrote:
> I managed to find an environment that works using mingw-w64 for
> cygwin (as an external package to add to the path) and recompiled
> yasm under cygwin so it understands "cygwin" paths.

Note that cygwin does has nasm, that's one of the reasons why I
wanted nasm support.
I admit I haven't checked recently if it still works with latest
FFmpeg.