[FFmpeg-devel] [VOTE] Equality and leader team

compn tempn
Tue Feb 15 15:52:58 CET 2011

On Sat, 5 Feb 2011 12:31:25 +0100, Michael Niedermayer wrote:
>Having more people review and test changes is a good thing, and we want that
>to continue.
>Because of all these, iam starting a simple vote that is targeted to fix the
>worst of it with the smallest change that appears to me sufficient.
>The worst is that many people leave ffmpeg entirely. And i myself would have
>done that too had i not been offered money for future work on ffmpeg.
>

>* Disband the leader team of 7 and return commit and decission power to all
>  developers.
>
>Y Yes
>N No

i vote YES

if you guys want everyone to work on one tree, this is how to do it.

so much hypocrisy on this list.
michael cant say 'rejected'
but mans can say 'over my dead body'.
both did give explanations later, but it would be nice to lead by
example.

-compn