[FFmpeg-devel] [VOTE] Equality and leader team

Michael Niedermayer michaelni
Tue Feb 15 18:35:16 CET 2011

On Tue, Feb 15, 2011 at 04:04:22PM +0100, Luca Barbato wrote:
> On 02/15/2011 03:52 PM, compn wrote:
> > if you guys want everyone to work on one tree, this is how to do it.
> >
> > so much hypocrisy on this list.
>
> Apparently so.
>
> > michael cant say 'rejected'
>
> W/out giving an explanation

When and Where?

> > but mans can say 'over my dead body'.
>
> After having given a thoroughly extensive explanation in other threads.

that was purely based on philosophy and quite unpractical in reality
Also i suggest you read the actual code and the change this is about if you
have not done so yet.

> > both did give explanations later, but it would be nice to lead by
> > example.
>
> Mans did before and after I and Ronald went to rehash and re-explain why
> that patch as-is is wrong and the reasoning.
>
> Moreover let me point out that:
>
> - mans has no more voice than others

But he has root powers and he uses them as he sees fit.
Example is kicking me out from the ML admin position and changing the ML
pasword and doing it silently without giving any reason or even admiting it
was him.

The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal.
-- Aristotle