[FFmpeg-devel] [VOTE] Equality and leader team

Luca Barbato lu_zero
Tue Feb 15 20:25:46 CET 2011

On 2/15/11 7:38 PM, Nicolas George wrote:
> Le septidi 27 pluvi?se, an CCXIX, Luca Barbato a ?crit :
>> After having given a thoroughly extensive explanation in other threads.
>
> That is a bit exaggerated. His last answer "any mkv file from samples" was
> rather "between allusive" hint and "completely wrong" than "thoroughly
> extensive explanation", for example.

I took part in that thread and I guess I wrote you already about twice
or more what should be done (assuming that code could be useful, it
should be put in libavutils instead), why it should be done that way (it
doesn't belong to libavcodec, let alone it should be embedded in that
function) and I'm sorry you couldn't pick up the fact the root issue had
been discussed ad nauseam and that you lost mine, ronald's, mru's
explanations in that long thread.

Keep in mind that, doesn't matter how Michael wants to believe in it,
Mans isn't the "new leader" nor you should just take his words and
ignore those of the others.

lu