[FFmpeg-devel] [VOTE] Equality and leader team

Ivan Kalvachev ikalvachev
Tue Feb 15 22:48:43 CET 2011

On 2/15/11, Luca Barbato <lu_zero at gentoo.org> wrote:
> On 02/15/2011 03:52 PM, compn wrote:
>> if you guys want everyone to work on one tree, this is how to do it.
>>
>> so much hypocrisy on this list.
>
> Apparently so.
>
>> michael cant say 'rejected'
>
> W/out giving an explanation
>
>> but mans can say 'over my dead body'.
>
> After having given a thoroughly extensive explanation in other threads.
>
>> both did give explanations later, but it would be nice to lead by
>> example.
>
> Mans did before and after I and Ronald went to rehash and re-explain why
> that patch as-is is wrong and the reasoning.
>
> Moreover let me point out that:
>
> - mans has no more voice than others

I will believe it when I see it.
That means, I want to see somebody committing/pulling code that Mans
strongly disapproves. (somebody else than another root).

It is not going to happen anytime soon with the current selection of
committers/pullers.