[FFmpeg-devel] About guess_correct_pts / AVFrame.best_effort_timestamp

Nicolas George nicolas.george
Wed Feb 16 18:43:11 CET 2011

L'octidi 28 pluvi?se, an CCXIX, Luca Barbato a ?crit?:
> Ok, for this specific issue the patch, as it is, is wrong.

Maybe.

> > I do not see what "-vcodec copy does not work with MKV" has to do with it,
> > except that this is one of M?ns' pet subject.
> your patch breaks that scenario.

I am sorry, but this just is not true. My patch does not fix nor break
anything, it just moves code from one place to another. And in this
particular case, the code it changes is not even used.

I can accept valid objections even if I do not agree with them, but I will
not accept factual fallacies.

> I hope you now have a better understanding of the issue at hand =)

Unfortunately, that is not the only thing I come tu understand better.

Regards,

--
  Nicolas George