[FFmpeg-devel] About guess_correct_pts / AVFrame.best_effort_timestamp

Luca Barbato lu_zero
Thu Feb 17 20:53:18 CET 2011

On 02/17/2011 08:36 PM, Ivan Kalvachev wrote:
> Start today or that day may never come.

I guess it will be slated for a next milestone ^^

> On the other hand the topic is quite huge, requires detailed knowledge
> of all file formats and their idea of timestamp and on top of that it
> would probably involve finishing the parsers for all known codecs.

That is about 1/3 of the effort, with at least another third being
figuring out where to put this logic (I already said where I'd put it)
and the last third is getting everything in place w/out having somebody
insulting you, telling you are stupid/incompetent/brainwashed.

Reorder the 3 items at will ^^

lu

--

Luca Barbato