[FFmpeg-devel] About guess_correct_pts / AVFrame.best_effort_timestamp

Luca Barbato lu_zero
Fri Feb 18 05:39:10 CET 2011

On 02/18/2011 01:43 AM, Baptiste Coudurier wrote:
> On 02/17/2011 09:27 AM, Ronald S. Bultje wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> [...]
>>

>> But like I said, my motivation for this subject is gone. The patch is
>> rejected, I've explained why, and that's all I'll say about it.
>
> Nice to see how the dictatorship only switch heads.
> Good job guys.

Mind reading the whole threads and figure out why ronald (and just him)
decided to quit discussing?

We said that the patch as is, is wrong. We told why is wrong, we told
how to get the results in an acceptable way and we explained the long
run plan that would lead to a possibly cleaner result w/out this number
of side effects and corner cases.

All of that several times and trying to not end up being blunt as you
usually are while discussing (and as shown by your reply to ronald).

What are you suggesting to do? If I were to act like you are I would
have write 2 lines in a sharp tone.

lu

--

Luca Barbato