[FFmpeg-devel] [RFC] The Big Bump checklist
Tue Feb 22 10:20:35 CET 2011
what remains to be done until we can do the big bump?
A preliminary list is:
* all public symbols must be properly av* prefixed
- lavf: avformat.h is almost done, what remains are some ffm_*
ffserver hacks. What to do with them? If it doesn't make sense for
them to be public API and ffserver absolutely needs them, then it
might be better for ffserver to just #include "internal.h" than to
keep such things in a public header.
avio.h cleanup in progress
- lavfi is probably fine (Stefano, can you comment?)
- lavc/lavu - volunteers welcome
* remove interlib ff_* dependencies (Flameeyes, could you please send an
* deprecate codec-specific options in AVCodecContext in favor of
corresponding private AVOptions -- volunteers?
* repaint libavutil in black with purple stripes
* anything else?
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Size: 198 bytes
Desc: Digital signature
More information about the ffmpeg-devel