[FFmpeg-devel] JPEG 2000

Michael Niedermayer michaelni
Wed Feb 23 15:18:00 CET 2011

On Tue, Feb 22, 2011 at 07:03:53PM -0800, rukhsana afroz wrote:
> Hi,
>
> My name is Rukhsana Ruby. I am looking for Loren
> Merritt<http://wiki.multimedia.cx/index.php?title=User:Pengvado>who
> was the mentor for JPEG 2000 encoder and decode in GSoC last  year.
> The
> project is unfinished and I want to finish this project. If anybody has an
> idea how to get to Loren
> Merritt<http://wiki.multimedia.cx/index.php?title=User:Pengvado>,
> please let me. I truly appreciate your help. I need to see the unfinished
> code, document s of this mini project.

JPEG2000 is not easy, but if you think you are smarter than the previous
people who worked on it. And if you convince me that you are able to finish the
project, then iam available to help/mentor this.

DNS cache poisoning attacks, popular search engine, Google internet authority
dont be evil, please