[FFmpeg-devel] JPEG 2000

rukhsana afroz rukhsana.afroz
Wed Feb 23 23:46:30 CET 2011

Hi Michael,

Thank you for your help.  I have checked out the code from the following
repository:

svn://svn.ffmpeg.org/soc/jpeg2000

For the git, could you please tell me the repository address? Right now, I
am working on how to run the code and check how much its working. I will get
back to you if i have any question on it.

Thanks
Ruby
On Wed, Feb 23, 2011 at 2:12 PM, Stefano Sabatini <
stefano.sabatini-lala at poste.it> wrote:

> On date Wednesday 2011-02-23 09:42:59 -0800, rukhsana afroz encoded:
> > Hi Michael,
> >
> > Thank you very much for your reply. I am very interested to work on this
> > project and hopefully i will be able to qualify myself. I have started
> > working on the code. Once I have question, i will get back to you.
>
> If you want to contribute, you're also encouraged to get acquainted
> with git, e.g. you could set up a git repo, I've been through that
> process so that I can assist you if you have any question.
>
> This is also for ensuring that your work is not lost, and for helping
> others to monitor and assist your progresses.
> --
> FFmpeg = Fundamental Fancy Mastodontic Programmable Emblematic Gadget

Rukhsana Ruby
Phd Student
Department of Electrical & Computer Engineering
The University of British Columbia