[FFmpeg-devel] [patch] allow wordexp globs in image2 file sequence import

Brian Olson icic
Tue Jan 4 14:47:21 CET 2011

On Jan 3, 2011, at 6:22 PM, Aurelien Jacobs wrote:

> This looks wrong. This won't detect expressions such as "pict*.jpeg".
> And it would look cleaner without #if:
>
> static int is_wordexp(const char* path) {
>    return HAVE_WORDEXP && strcspn(path, "*?[](){}\\") != strlen(path);
> }

Yeah, that was me trying to be clever and simplify and instead misusing the string.h function that was new to me. I had run into that eventually in my own testing but hadn't posted the fix yet. Updated patch attached now.

Brian Olson
http://bolson.org/