[FFmpeg-devel] How can I determine color_range from a filter?

Stefano Sabatini stefano.sabatini-lala
Fri Jan 7 00:03:35 CET 2011

On date Thursday 2011-01-06 23:51:52 +0100, Michael Niedermayer encoded:
> On Thu, Jan 06, 2011 at 02:22:11PM -0800, Larry Robinson wrote:
> > I am writing a filter which will write time stamps on the video frames
> > to help with editing, by alpha-blending the digits onto the frame.

Note that you may just need to modify the drawtext filter (check the
gsoc repo), adding anti-aliasing support (required for inclusion in
the main repo) is very welcome.

FFmpeg = Fanciful and Fiendish Monstrous Patchable Elitist Guru