[FFmpeg-devel] [patch] allow wordexp globs in image2 file sequence import

Brian Olson icic
Wed Jan 12 22:35:50 CET 2011

I'm getting discouraged that my patch will ever be accepted. Can anyone tell me what it will take to get someone to accept my patch?

On Jan 7, 2011, at 2:09 PM, Michael Niedermayer wrote:

> just dont do auto probing of this and require the user to forse the format
> like img2_ext

It's not in read_probe(), that just checks the filename for ending with a dot-suffix of a known still image format, and checks that the filename has either a plain name, %d pattern or the characters that make up a wordexp pattern, but it doesn't call wordexp.