[FFmpeg-devel] [CALL] please have a look at roundup and fix issues

compn tempn
Thu Jan 13 01:04:45 CET 2011

On Wed, 12 Jan 2011 15:32:15 -0800, Baptiste Coudurier wrote:
>Hi all,
>
>As you may have noticed, we have crawling under bugs.
>This is getting critical IMHO.
>
>I'd like to ask the maintainers and everybody to have a look at roundup
>and try to fix simple issues.
>
>We should try to focus on improving the current situation before it goes
>out of control.

carl has been busy reproducing and committing patches. we just got a
deluge of fuzz-tests + patches from the google code-in project. so
thats why the numbers jumped so hard.

course i'd rather see ffmpeg-mt merged than a bunch of fuzz checks but
what do i know? :)

-compn