[FFmpeg-devel] [CALL] please have a look at roundup and fix issues

Michael Niedermayer michaelni
Sat Jan 15 02:19:56 CET 2011

On Fri, Jan 14, 2011 at 09:39:42PM +0000, Carl Eugen Hoyos wrote:
> Baptiste Coudurier <baptiste.coudurier <at> gmail.com> writes:
>
> > Besides if the problem is about edit list why isn't there edit list in
> > the issue title ?
>
> I usually don't change issue titles because Michael changes them back;-)

roundup should be fixed not to change title on email replies, without some
explicit keyword added

If you really think that XML is the answer, then you definitly missunderstood
the question -- Attila Kinali