[FFmpeg-devel] License violation, Hewbo Video Converter

jean.dujonc jean.dujonc
Sun Jan 16 20:10:12 CET 2011

> This is now FFmpeg issue 2555.
>
> Where you ever shown a license when you bought (or installed) the application?
>
> Thank you for informing us, Carl Eugen

I don't remember having seen anything. Also note that it is not allowed by Apple to display a license when you buy
or install on application from the Mac App Store. So I guess there was really nothing.

I also noticed that the demo application that can be downloaded for Windows and MacOSX from their website is
actually a full version (you need apparently to enter a code in the Help menu).

Jean

Une messagerie gratuite, garantie ? vie et des services en plus, ?a vous tente ?
Je cr?e ma bo?te mail www.laposte.net