[FFmpeg-devel] [RCF] lavfi aspect ratio setting path

Stefano Sabatini stefano.sabatini-lala
Sun Jan 16 22:37:20 CET 2011

On date Sunday 2011-01-16 21:07:32 +0000, Carl Eugen Hoyos encoded:
> Baptiste Coudurier <baptiste.coudurier <at> gmail.com> writes:
>
> > I noticed that it requires bumping major to 2.0 since it changes API/ABI.
> > I'd like to remove the picref attribute along.
>
> (Please correct me if I am wrong.)
> So far, avfilter API was changed frequently without bumping minor.
> I would suggest only bumping to 2 if you plan not to break it again.

Yes, I break lavfi API all the times, no need for bumping major at
this stage.
--
FFmpeg = Forged and Faithless Mean Picky Eccentric Gnome