[FFmpeg-devel] Offering Git repository for forks

Jean-Baptiste Kempf jb
Mon Jan 17 12:10:48 CET 2011

Dear developers,

As the development repository is now using Git, I can offer space for
forks on the same server than the official repository.

To be 100% transparent, the FFmpeg.git repository takes a bit less than
50MB and we have a few GB of space on the machine.

Therefore, if you are an official developer of FFmpeg, and you think you
need one repository for $reason, please request it privately to
roots at videolan.org or to me.

The rules:
 - no question asked about the $reason, but the repository needs to be
   public.
 - the repository needs to be active... If you don't use a repository
   for a long time, it might be backuped and removed.
 - do not expect 99,99999 availability or professional services...

If you are not an official developer, or if the rules needs to be
modified, we can do that on a per-case basis.

Best Regards,

--
Jean-Baptiste Kempf
http://www.jbkempf.com/