[FFmpeg-devel] No accelerated colorspace, on iPad 3.2

Ronald S. Bultje rsbultje
Wed Jan 19 03:01:21 CET 2011

Hi,

On Thu, Nov 18, 2010 at 10:34 AM, shachar binyamin
<shachar.binyamin at gmail.com> wrote:
> I running FFmpeg on iPad, but while initializing 'swscale' I getting this
> warning:
>
> *[swscaler @ 0x8808000] No accelerated colorspace conversion found from
> yuv420p to rgb24*
>
> plus, ?'sws_scale' is taking a lot of time and a lot of resources.
>
> why is that?, is there any solution to fix that ?
> my guess there is no assembly implementation for Arm ???

Not yet. We're trying to make it easier to add non-x86 optimizations
to swscale and hopefully after that, some initial arm work can be done
on swscale-on-iPad (i.e. neon optimizations). You're welcome to
contribute if you're interested in doing so.

Ronald