[FFmpeg-devel] libswscale external in FFmpeg svn repo

Diego Biurrun diego
Wed Jan 19 11:07:43 CET 2011

Currently we still use an svn:external for the libswscale subdirectory
of the Subversion repository.  I cannot really say for how much longer
the libswscale subdirectory will remain in MPlayer so I would like to
commit a copy without history to the Subversion repo.

Since the Subversion repository will be basically kept for historic
reasons and since the libswscale history is available in git I thought
this would be a reasonable way to ensure the last Subversion checkout
is standalone and remains in working order.

Am I missing something?

This of course requires making it the repo writable for this single
commit, I'd make it read-only again afterwards.

Diego