[FFmpeg-devel] Preliminary announcement about the current situation

Luca Barbato lu_zero
Wed Jan 19 14:05:29 CET 2011

On 01/19/2011 01:57 PM, Thilo Borgmann wrote:
>> -    git clone git://git.videolan.org/ffmpeg <target>
>> +    git clone git://git.ffmpeg.org/ffmpeg.git <target>
> Can someone please give me a hint about what repos of FFmpeg now exist and who
> has what permissions?

git.ffmpeg.org <- the listed people will act as patch monkey everybody
can issue pull requests/review request

git.videolan.org <- people that sent their ssh keys to Janne

github/gitorious/repo <- I'm about to setup synced mirrors so people can
be at ease with publishing their trees/branches for review.

> SVN is dead already?

read only

Luca Barbato