[FFmpeg-devel] Preliminary announcement about the current situation

Michael Niedermayer michaelni
Thu Jan 20 04:53:43 CET 2011

On Wed, Jan 19, 2011 at 01:12:54PM +0100, Michael Niedermayer wrote:
> On Wed, Jan 19, 2011 at 12:54:48PM +0100, Herv? W. wrote:
> > On 19/01/2011, Michael Niedermayer <michaelni at gmx.at> wrote:
[...]
> > > Of course its their full right to fork if they see the need for that but
> > > thats
> > > not exactly what they did.
> > >
> > > And that I and everyone i spoke with dont even know the reason behind this
> > > move
> >
> > Have you asked any of the undersigned of "[FFmpeg-devel] [ANNOUNCE]
> > New FFmpeg maintainership" ?
>
> maybe not but they surely have seen me asking here in public and can awnser
> here

Apparently not a single developer who signed this feels the need to say why.
They are all subscribed and all have read this
I guess i did not spend enough years of my life working on ffmpeg to deserve
an awnser

The real ebay dictionary, page 2
"100% positive feedback" - "All either got their money back or didnt complain"
"Best seller ever, very honest" - "Seller refunded buyer after failed scam"