[FFmpeg-devel] Preliminary announcement about the current situation

compn tempn
Thu Jan 20 20:00:47 CET 2011

On Thu, 20 Jan 2011 19:20:27 +0100, Michael Niedermayer wrote:
>On Thu, Jan 20, 2011 at 04:47:27PM +0100, Arpi wrote:
>/me who should read his inbox more than once every 24h ...

btw , i remember asking jason to email you on some code things he
had issues with, but he said that he didnt get a reply from you in over
a month. did you miss some of his mails ? sorry i dont remember what
jason's mail/subject was.

>> what about forking ffmpeg, and working with me on some really revolutionary stuff? :)

now i'm curious what arpi is working on. ehe

-compn