[FFmpeg-devel] [ANNOUNCE] New FFmpeg maintainership

Jason Garrett-Glaser jason
Sat Jan 22 11:09:35 CET 2011

On Sat, Jan 22, 2011 at 2:05 AM, Reimar D?ffinger
<Reimar.Doeffinger at gmx.de> wrote:
> On Fri, Jan 21, 2011 at 11:02:51PM -0500, Ronald S. Bultje wrote:
>> Hi Stefano,
>>
>> On Fri, Jan 21, 2011 at 8:40 PM, Stefano Sabatini
>> <stefano.sabatini-lala at poste.it> wrote:
>> > On date Wednesday 2011-01-19 01:58:53 +0100, Diego Biurrun encoded:
>> >
>> > But unfortunately it never passed from considering to ask to the
>> > person/s which were considered the cause of the "problem" to change
>> > for the last time, or to discuss this publically, giving a chance to
>> > these persons to defend themselves, and eventually pose an ultimatum
>> > and act in the case they failed.
>>
>> I've read this statement by various people in a variety of ways now. I
>> want to make something very clear: this is not true. I won't spill all
>> the details, but suffice to say that we felt that we tried enough and
>> that another approach was needed to advance.
>
> Then I'll clearly tell you that you were obviously the only ones to notice
> your attempts.

Not to take either side of the argument here, but logically, how can
you possibly speak for anyone other than yourself?  Do you have
psychic powers that allow you to divine what everyone else on the
project noticed or did not notice?

Jason