[FFmpeg-devel] Patchwork instance running for FFmpeg-devel

Michael Niedermayer michaelni
Sat Jan 22 19:46:45 CET 2011

On Sat, Jan 22, 2011 at 06:01:02PM +0100, Janne Grunau wrote:
> Hi,
>
> http://patchwork.libav.org runs a patchwork instance
> (http://ozlabs.org/~jk/projects/patchwork/) looking on FFmpeg-devel for
> patches and comments. It's hooked into the git.ffmpeg.org/ffmpeg.git
> repository and changes patch status on commits. This is currently not
> working perfectly due to mismatches in commit messages.

can you also make it hook into ffmpeg at videolan ?

anyway, i wanted to say this is great. I would though have slightly preferred
that to be discussed on the ML a bit before

Opposition brings concord. Out of discord comes the fairest harmony.
-- Heraclitus