[FFmpeg-devel] Donations and what happens with them

Michael Niedermayer michaelni
Mon Jan 24 23:57:01 CET 2011

On Mon, Jan 24, 2011 at 07:18:06PM +0100, Michael Niedermayer wrote:
> On Mon, Jan 24, 2011 at 07:12:51PM +0100, Michael Niedermayer wrote:

> > > probably ask that developer for mails before jumping to any conclusions.
> >
> > I will, but i trust him, i dont think he invented this.
>
> mail sent, iam waiting, but if its really not from the foundation then it must
> come from someone else or this is a very odd misunderstanding

Ive seen the mail, ronald do i have your permission to post the mail here?

I know you won't believe me, but the highest form of Human Excellence is
to question oneself and others. -- Socrates