[FFmpeg-devel] Donations and what happens with them

compn tempn
Wed Jan 26 21:36:41 CET 2011

On Wed, 26 Jan 2011 19:08:16 +0100, Reimar D?ffinger wrote:
>I haven't even really seen the bikeshedding decrease all that much.

+1

>Where you get from that the justification to _still_ have that repository
>as the only one on the home page I cannot understand even remotely.

mru said he was going to fix this today. else i'll apply that patch from
'restore git.videolan to download page' thread.

why it was removed in the first place without asking half of the
developers i dunno. i'm willing to chalk it up to a mistake and drop
it. i guess.

-compn