[FFmpeg-devel] Donations and what happens with them

Michael Niedermayer michaelni
Thu Jan 27 19:51:30 CET 2011

On Thu, Jan 27, 2011 at 07:44:11PM +0100, Michael Niedermayer wrote:
> On Thu, Jan 27, 2011 at 12:02:51PM -0500, Ronald S. Bultje wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > On Thu, Jan 27, 2011 at 11:54 AM, Michael Niedermayer <michaelni at gmx.at> wrote:
> > > I think me and mans finding an agreement and staying together in one single
> > > repo would also be a move toward a solution but people really must want this
> > > otherwise we will start fighting again.
> >
> > So, Mr. Leader, what have you dont to move us towards this solution lately?
>
> fixed the link on the homepage, but you reverted it
>
> contacted many people and tried to talk,

ahh and btw i have a problem and a question
as you are leaderless with whom can i talk about a compromise and solution ?
on IRC for example?

Democracy is the form of government in which you can choose your dictator