[FFmpeg-devel] Donations and what happens with them

Michael Niedermayer michaelni
Thu Jan 27 23:09:05 CET 2011

On Thu, Jan 27, 2011 at 01:57:52PM -0800, Jason Garrett-Glaser wrote:
> > jason replied:
> >> I tried being on the same project with mans and diego as roots for 5+ years.
> >> thats enough. It worked with arpi before as root but after server and roots where
> >> switched problems slowly started. It doesnt even matter why problems started
> >> and neither if its them, me, us or anything else. Problems happened and will
> >> happen again in the same configuration thus i will not try that one again.
> I didn't say that, check your names.

it was a reply from you, and that above was quoted in it and from me
sorry for not making  that clearer
the text below you cut was written by you

When you are offended at any man's fault, turn to yourself and study your
own failings. Then you will forget your anger. -- Epictetus