[FFmpeg-devel] Operation not permitted when reading RTSP stream

Stas Oskin stas.oskin
Thu Jan 27 23:19:10 CET 2011

Hi.

Hmm, there are a number of different issues like this, I'm not exactly
> sure which one of the cases this is. If you receive over UDP, try setting
> -max_delay 500000 before the input url, in order to enable RTP packet
> reordering, which might or might not help.

Just a note, this happens both over TCP and HTTP streams.

This might also be related to these issues:
> https://roundup.ffmpeg.org/issue2452
> https://roundup.ffmpeg.org/issue2453
> But since roundup doesn't seem to be working too well at the moment, I
> can't really check what error messages were shown in thoses cases.

Works fine for me. Reading the round-up issues, while the error presented
differently, the issue might be indeed related to audio streams, as these
present in my case. I will try with audio streams disabled and post here
update.

Regards.