[FFmpeg-devel] Donations and what happens with them

Reimar Döffinger Reimar.Doeffinger
Sat Jan 29 12:46:35 CET 2011

On Sat, Jan 29, 2011 at 03:42:00AM -0800, Jason Garrett-Glaser wrote:
> On Sat, Jan 29, 2011 at 3:38 AM, Reimar D?ffinger
> <Reimar.Doeffinger at gmx.de> wrote:
> > Hm? Not sure what it is about, but wasn't resampling _decided_ to
> > not be done in FFmpeg?
>
> -ar and -ac sound like ffmpeg options to me.

Resampling as in changing the number of channels. And I should have
said libavcodec (as in, in the decoders itself) instead of FFmpeg.
And it was silly for me to comment on something when I don't know
what it is about anyway.