[FFmpeg-devel] Donations and what happens with them

Tobias Bindhammer tobias.bindhammer
Sun Jan 30 19:05:20 CET 2011

>> I'm glad you agree the channel is for FFmpeg developers only. More
>> sepcifically, a few FFmpeg developers set it up to discuss issues
>> surrounding FFmpeg politics in a more private setting. Who, according
>> to you, is currently there but does not belong there?
>
> diego is not a developer, he is a "license compliance engineer"

I sure don't endorse the coup, but i see some good ideas and some tries
for compromises coming up. There is no need to fight and offend the
people personally on every cheap occasion. Thouh indentation nagging
might not be my favourite, there's still persons behind all that, with
hopefully good thoughts and aims in focus, and a own life to cope
besides ffmpeg. Therefore they all shall be respected.
For that, such contributions (including Gabor's) are of no value. So
maybe it is time to search for another challenge in life and stop
wasting valuebale seconds of other's lifes by dumping such crap in here.
There's more than enough noise one has to filter.

Tobias

--
Dipl. Ing. Tobias Bindhammer
Institut f?r Verteilte Systeme