[FFmpeg-devel] JPEG2000 decoder

rukhsana afroz rukhsana.afroz at gmail.com
Thu Jul 7 16:19:38 CEST 2011

Hi Michael,

On Thu, Jul 7, 2011 at 7:11 AM, rukhsana afroz <rukhsana.afroz at gmail.com>wrote:

> Hi Michael,
>
> It would be great if you could manage 10/20 minutes for me. In your
> convenient time, I will be on IRC.
>
> Thanks
>

> On Wed, Jul 6, 2011 at 6:43 PM, rukhsana afroz <rukhsana.afroz at gmail.com>wrote:
>
>> Hi Michael,
>>
>> Are you in vacation? I dont see you online.  I urgently need your help on
>> one thing. If you could tell me your convenient time, I can be online on IRC
>> during that time.
>>

>> Thanks
>>
>> --
>> Rukhsana Ruby
>> Phd Student
>> Department of Electrical & Computer Engineering
>> The University of British Columbia
>> ============================
>>

> --

The current bug is due to the incorrect calculation of band coordiantes.
This is due to the following variables in SIZ marker:

XRsizi:Horizontal separation of a sample of ith component with respect to
the reference grid. There is one
      occurrence of this parameter for each component.
YRsizi:Vertical separation of a sample of ith component with respect to the
reference grid. There is one
      occurrence of this parameter for each component.

XRsizi: 2, YRsizi: 1 for the file p1_01.j2k. I am not very sure how to use
these variables correctly to calculate band coordinate. I truly appreciate
your help.

Thanks