[FFmpeg-devel] [PATCH] examples/encoding.c: adopt a less restrictive license
stefano.sabatini-lala at poste.it
Sat Jul 9 15:44:40 CEST 2011
Consistent with the other examples.
doc/examples/encoding.c | 28 +++++++++++++++-------------
1 files changed, 15 insertions(+), 13 deletions(-)
diff --git a/doc/examples/encoding.c b/doc/examples/encoding.c
index 65b7dad..2c5d514 100644
@@ -1,21 +1,23 @@
* Copyright (c) 2001 Fabrice Bellard
- * This file is part of FFmpeg.
+ * Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy
+ * of this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal
+ * in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights
+ * to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell
+ * copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is
+ * furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions:
- * FFmpeg is free software; you can redistribute it and/or
- * modify it under the terms of the GNU Lesser General Public
- * License as published by the Free Software Foundation; either
- * version 2.1 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
+ * The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in
+ * all copies or substantial portions of the Software.
- * FFmpeg is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
- * but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
- * MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU
- * Lesser General Public License for more details.
- * You should have received a copy of the GNU Lesser General Public
- * License along with FFmpeg; if not, write to the Free Software
- * Foundation, Inc., 51 Franklin Street, Fifth Floor, Boston, MA 02110-1301 USA
+ * THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR
+ * IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY,
+ * FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL
+ * THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER
+ * LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM,
+ * OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN
+ * THE SOFTWARE.
More information about the ffmpeg-devel