[FFmpeg-devel] Fade to/from white

Brian Cardarella bcardarella at gmail.com
Mon Jul 18 23:21:59 CEST 2011

Yes! That will suit my needs nicely. Thank-you very much :)

I agree with the nature of this filter. I actually emailed Stefano
directly with the question. He directed me to the mailing list but
also said he plans on rewriting the filter to allow fading with a
specific color. I would love to help, any pointers on how to better
understand the draw slice function as well as the luma and chroma
planes I think would be a good place for me to start.

- Brian