[FFmpeg-devel] [ANNOUNCE] SOCIS - Request for students

Stefano Sabatini stefano.sabatini-lala at poste.it
Tue Jul 19 18:53:33 CEST 2011

We're glad to announce that FFmpeg/Libav application to SOCIS (Summer
Of Code In Space) has been accepted and we've been allocated a slot
for a student:

The selected student will be sponsored to work on one of the tasks
listed at this page:

but the student is allowed to propose a different task in case he/she
has a different proposal (but we can't guarantee the task qualification
only in case we'll be able to couple him/her with a mentor).

Students' application timeline is on July 27:

If you are a student and you want to partecipate to the program,
you're invited to check more information from the SOCIS web site, in
particular to read the pages:

and get in touch as soon as possible with the administrator (Stefano
Sabatini) and/or with one of the mentors.

Good luck!