[FFmpeg-devel] FFmpeg, FFMtech Foundation and donations

Michael Niedermayer michaelni at gmx.at
Wed Jun 15 00:12:16 CEST 2011

On Tue, Jun 14, 2011 at 04:03:32PM -0400, compn wrote:
> On Tue, 14 Jun 2011 21:36:27 +0200, Michael Niedermayer wrote:
> >On Tue, Jun 14, 2011 at 02:07:21PM -0400, compn wrote:
> >> On Tue, 14 Jun 2011 14:25:08 +0200, Michael Niedermayer wrote:
> >> so uh, what do you want to happen?
> >
> >me?
> >in relation to this?
> >for me to shutup?
> >
> >there is nothing i want in that respect.
>
> sorry for my mail being so blunt, i dont want anyone to shutup.
> i just didnt understand your mail.

no, i have to say sorry, my reply was blunt and offensive.

A better awnser would have been that my original mail
is just a protest & complaint against a perceived manipulation of the
election and violation of the foundations rules and regulations.

Old school: Use the lowest level language in which you can solve the problem
            conveniently.
New school: Use the highest level language in which the latest supercomputer
            can solve the problem without the user falling asleep waiting.