[FFmpeg-devel] [RFC] MinGW+FFmpeg survival guide

compn tempn at twmi.rr.com
Thu Jun 23 04:50:35 CEST 2011

On Wed, 22 Jun 2011 22:51:47 +0200, Stefano Sabatini wrote:
>Hi,
>
>since in the last days I waste a bit of my time trying to install
>FFmpeg on MinGW, I wrote a guide so that I'll remember the steps the
>next time I'll need to do it.

hmm, i just use sherpya's mingw enviroment that he setup for mplayer...

http://oss.netfarm.it/mplayer-win32.php

http://sourceforge.net/projects/mplayer-win32/files/MinGW/MinGW%20BE%20gcc%204.2.5/MinGW-full-gcc-4.2.5-Dec-2010.7z/download

ramiro had a bunch of FAQ's and wiki and a forum setup for
mingw ffmpeg. i wonder if some of that info can be reused officially?

good work! i'm sure a few users will appreciate it :)

-compn