[FFmpeg-devel] Dvb Subtitles and Hard Subtitles

Stefano Sabatini stefano.sabatini-lala at poste.it
Sat Jun 25 08:46:33 CEST 2011

On date Friday 2011-06-24 16:19:10 +0100, JULIAN GARDNER encoded:
> Thanks for the pointers to the problem i was having, made a fix in libavformat/utils.c
[...]
> Now as i dont know if we want to add a variable in the AVStream to
> mark the stream as always send, your call guys
>
> I do any another couple of questions.
>
> 1, I have created a new option "-shard" which sets a global variable
> subtitles_hard, now i don't know if this is ok with you, or should i
> put this variable into one of the global structures.
>

> 2. How do you want me to send all of my patches, what is the correct
> way, new to git so be gentle.

Sending patches obtained with "git format-patch" is the favored way,
so that we can apply it with git am.

You can find a nice document in the repo named 'git-howto.txt', that
should give you the basics for using git.
--
FFmpeg = Fantastic and Friendly Magnificient Pitiless Ecumenical Gorilla