[FFmpeg-devel] [PATCH] Add option to disable termios.h usage
Sun Mar 6 22:40:18 CET 2011
The attached patch adds an ffmpeg commandline option to allow one to disable
ffmpeg using tcgetattr and tcsetattr to modify terminal parameters.
The issue I am having is the following:
1. I start one instance of ffmpeg (process A).
2. Process A stores the current attributes, which it would restore at the end of
3. Process A modifes the terminals parameters.
4. I start a second instance of ffmpeg (process B) on the same terminal, which
also stores the already modified attributes, which it would also restore at the
end of its execution.
5. Process A ends and correctly restores the terminals attributes.
6. Process B ends and restores the terminals attributes which had already been
modified by process A.
In the end, the attributes do not get restored correctly, forcing me to use
"reset" or "stty sane".
Met vriendelijke groeten,
PS: This is the first time I use Yahoo's mail for patches, so hopefully it gets
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 3344 bytes
Desc: not available
More information about the ffmpeg-devel