[FFmpeg-devel] test

The Wanderer wanderer
Wed Mar 16 05:46:04 CET 2011

On 03/15/2011 10:43 PM, compn wrote:

> testing. is this thing on ?
>
> welcome back to the list!

So... which project's list(s) am I now on? I haven't been following the
discussion for some time, and though I've been reading through some of
the backlog since receiving the notification of list subscription
changeover, I'm still not clear on which "side" - if either - currently
controls the mailing lists.

(For that matter, I'm not clear on why the original lists were shut down
in the first place; the only reason I can think of for doing so is to
move control of the lists to FFmpeg instead of MPlayer, but since as far
as I know the dispute was/is internal to FFmpeg and didn't/doesn't
involve MPlayer at all, that doesn't seem like a plausible reason.)

--
       The Wanderer

side of it.

Secrecy is the beginning of tyranny.